Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tornado Season

The little peanut is two weeks old today. I can't believe it's been that long already! On Tuesday we took her for her 10 day checkup and she was already 2 oz past her birth weight. She keeps getting bigger and cuter every day. My mom and I took her to the mall and grocery store after her appointment and she was so good! She LOVES her carseat and stroller! It was a really nice day, so we even took her to Uncle Rudy's tennis game and she sat quietly the whole time.
Evey day she sleeps less and is awake and alert more. But she hardly ever cries, and when she does, she is usually just hungry. Last night she slept for four hours at one time! It was amazing!
I love just watching her all day long. I honestly can sit on the couch with her for hours and just watch her sleep.
Meanwhile, my house looks like a tornado hit, the dog has been totally neglected, and I am running on NO sleep. Everyone says to sleep when the baby sleeps, but that's hard to do with something so cute so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment