Thursday, May 6, 2010

Graduated at last


Well, I finally did it! After six long years, many different majors, and a few semesters off, I finally graduated from college. I know many of you were starting to wonder if it would really happen, myself included. I now have a Bachelors of Science in Exercise and Wellness. I'm not quite sure what I am going to do with it, but that's not really that important, is it?


Looking back at my college experience, it's amazing that I did as well as I did. Freshman year was full of fun and new experiences. For the first time I was away from home with no one to check into at night. We stayed out until three or four every morning and I had classes at eight in the morning. That was also the year that I took snowboarding and ice skating in the same semester.

My college experience was full of fun and goofing off right up until the semester that I graduated. Jon and I would often go skiing or mountain biking while I should have been at my internship. But I made it!! The grades are all in and my diploma is in the mail. Halleluah!

1 comment: