Monday, March 8, 2010

Mouse 3

Ok, so last Sunday, I was making dinner and cleaning the kitchen and I kept smelling something gross. I figured it was just the trash, so we took that out and Lysoled the empty can. It seemed to solve the problem, so I didn't think much more of it. A few days later, I smelled it again. This time, I was doing dished and thought for sure that it was the disposal that my dad and uncle had installed. I called my dad to ask if he was positive that he had installed it correctly and he told me to run it for a while and throw some lemons down it.
So I did, but the sink was not letting up. I opened the door where our pots and pans are kept and much to my dismay a waft of extremely foul air came at me. I quickly closed the door, but the stench remained. We did a through investigation and could not find anything that would be causing that much of an odor. We sadly came to the conclusion that it must be a mouse who had a little too much Decon.
It's been a few days now, and instead of getting better, they smell only seems to be getting worse. We can't have anyone over because lets be honest...it's pretty embarrassing to have a stinky house...especially when it's because there is a dead mouse in the wall.
So, until the little thing petrifies don't be expecting to be getting any invites over to our house. Don't feel bad, we are really doing you a favor.

2 comments:

  1. ewwwwwww! I missed folding laundry with you today! darn....I blogged instead, I don't know what's a bigger waste of time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was told once by Emily Gilmore not to use poison, because they will just die in the walls... Everything I need to know about life comes from a Gilmore Girl...

    ReplyDelete